Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Internet (network) Requirements
For the correct operation of a ZetaDisplay player, we have the following requirements:
- A properly working internet connection, at least 1024 kb/s downstream en 256 kb/s upstream;
- Outgoing network traffic should be possible on the following ports and to server addresses:
- *.core.windows.net, port 80 and 443 (http/https);
- *.zetadisplay.com, port 80 and 443 (TCP/IP & UDP);
- *.ntp.org, port 123 (UDP).
- All incoming network traffic can be blocked, all traffic is initiated by the player;
Address this information to your local network administrator or ISP if something is not working or has changed recently in your network.