– Do you have experience in full-stack development, design and architecture? Fantastic!
ZetaDisplay is an innovative international company within the digital signage industry. We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to strengthen the team and join us in building and further develop our great product portfolio to support our customers to achieve their goals.
As a software developer, you will join a cross-border team of approximately 30 people in the Product unit reporting to the Director of Software Engineering or local team leader.
We have a complete digital signage solution consisting of one of the market’s most advanced publishing tools, integrations with content providers and partners, hardware and software to play content on different types of digital surfaces, and a monitoring system to manage a complex system with players and screens in many different locations.
We work with continuous integration and it is a short way from idea to finished product. You will join an international team located in Finland, Sweden, Netherlands and Norway with very high competence within the MS stack with a great development ambition.
Who are you?
You probably have 5+ years of experience working with backend development across several languages, and you are eager to learn and adopt new technologies. You also possess experience and knowledge in front-end development. Your ability to write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code is important.
- Relevant education within IT and technology subjects, or other relevant education at minimum bachelor level. Sufficient experience can compensate for lack of education
- Relevant experience with fluent software development in C#, .Net, .Net Core
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core, MVC / Web API
- Solid knowledge of SQL, Entity framework
- Experience with flexible development methodology and continuous deliveries
- Fluent in English
An extra plus if you have experience and knowledge of:
- Azure & Azure DevOps, TFS, Git
- SCRUM, or similar
What really differentiates you:
- Experience in designing scalable, high availability systems
- Passion for some specific area, such as QA automation, SW development processes, CI/CD etc.
- Interest and commitment to all technology. Software, hardware, infrastructure and the whole stack are important for creating good solutions
- Problem-solving mindset with a communicative and assertive personality
- You are curious and proactive and a desire to contribute in several areas
- A great team and a good social environment
- A flexible workplace
- Your product is visible to many
- A short way from idea to decision
- Have a major impact on changing and scaling our industry
- Work with the latest tech applied in the cloud
- Attractive benefits
Possible location of the position is Vantaa, Finland / Malmö, Sweden / Moordrecht, Netherlands.
How to apply?
Please send us your application in English as soon as possible and no later than November 20, 2020. Read more and apply on https://zetadisplay.com/career/senior-software-developer/
Are you interested in learning more about this exciting position? Please contact:
Johanna Webb, Chief Product Officer, Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
ZetaDisplay contributes to nudging peoples’ behaviour at the point-of-decision in retail environments, public spaces and workplaces. We are a European leader in Digital Signage and are geared to drive further consolidation of the market. We believe in the power of strong individuals contributing to international teams with entrepreneurship, passion, and business focus. Today we are 160 colleagues at nine offices in six countries. We show annual net sales of approx. 450 MSEK and are listed on the Stockholm Stock exchange as ZETA. Join us on our journey, it will be a wild and rewarding one!
We have already decided on what advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to use, and respectfully decline any additional contacts.