Join the leader in Digital Signage
We at ZetaDisplay work with digital communication in our customers’ physical environments. It is mainly retail, public environments and internal communication solutions we work with. We create a magic behind the screen when our CMS is integrated with our customers’ digital ecosystem including CRM, ERP as well as various media and apps. We are now looking for a Head of our System Integration Team in Sweden.
Your main tasks
You will be responsible for our small integration team, consisting of graphic designers, template and system developers. The group is responsible for the delivery of the technical integrations with our partners through development, coordination and verification as well as during the onboarding process.
- Drive and lead the daily work of your team.
- Develop integrations to the customer’s different business systems and databases.
- Contribute to continuous business development and maximising the existing offer.
- Take active part in the sales work regarding system integrations to increase the understanding about the full potential of our offering.
- Build strong relationships with key customers.
- Assist the organisation with different types of IT infrastructure solutions.
- Project lead external subcontractors in major development projects 8. Responsible for the on-boarding process for installations at customers and partners.
The position is located at the head office in Malmö, reports to the BA Manager Sweden and is part of the Swedish management team. The position includes travelling to customers and partners in Sweden.
You are currently a system developer and want to take the next step in your career being responsible for a development team, or you are already responsible for a development team. You are a structured and clear leader with a coaching approach to your co-workers.
You are triggered by working independently, taking own initiatives, complete projects and make own decisions and stand up for the ideas you believe in. You are used to work closely with customers and also to come up with new ideas and solutions. You are used to act in a fast-paced environment.
We believe that you have an academic degree in programming/system development. You can demonstrate successful results from previously implemented integration projects. You speak and write Swedish and master Business English.
ZetaDisplay provides visual communication solutions to influence behavior in a physical store or office environment. The company is built on a profound understanding of human behavior in decision-making situations. The total offering includes concept development software programming, deployment as well as technical contracted services.
ZetaDisplay is based in Malmö, Sweden. The company has annual net sales 400 MSEK and employs 140 employees at eight offices in six European countries. The company controls and maintains today more than 50 000 installations at customers on 50 markets. The share is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Stock Exchange [ZETA].