ZetaDisplay is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed enthusiastic and knowledgeable Digital Signage-/AV Project Manager to join our growing international team.
Are you interested in a career that combines your skills as Project Manager and passion for technology? Are you ready to make a difference and assist the international team of ZetaDisplay as we help shape the way people think about and use digital signage now and into the future?
As a Technical Project Manager you will own the delivery of world-class digital signage solutions. If you are a stickler for details, enjoy working with a variety of personalities and departments, and have an uncanny ability to get projects completed on time and within budget, then this position is probably for you.
- To support project managers working in our international Digital Signage and AV-projects.
- To provide technical consultation and planning and participate in preferred hardware selection and technical execution plans.
- Take care of the ordering and delivery process, together with our project managers and installation partners.
- Assist with systems administration duties, including upgrading, patching, and performing configuration changes for AV- hardware like screens, players, projectors, presentation technology etc.
- Provide hands on and troubleshooting support for network components (switches, routers, etc.).
- Interface with the sales team and provide pre-sales functional and/or technical support for developing opportunities.
- Work in conjunction with estimating staff, or independently, to prepare estimates with a detailed review of plans, specifications and bid form: gather or develop data such as scope of work, subcontractor quotes, floor plans, etc. to produce customer proposals.
- Resolving customer issues and concerns or plan deviations; communicate with internal and external stakeholders and upper management to ensure customer needs and priorities are being properly addressed.
- Monitor installation activities in conjunction with the onsite ZetaDisplay personnel to ensure project is delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Monitor work to ensure proper quality assurance practices are maintained and documented to ZetaDisplay standards.
- Providing technical assistance, i.e. interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
Experience & Knowledge
- Extensive AV/digital signage project manager experience
- Strong knowledge of AV industry including technology, quality and safety standards.
- Documented experience in coordinating and acting as project oversight for large AV projects
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of clients, vendors and partners.
- Experience in leading a crew of technicians, site supervision, construction environments, managing technical resources and technology roll-outs.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary.
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position.
We offer you a dynamic workplace, a truly global way of working and competitive terms. If you see your work as a platform to learn new exciting skills, want to interact with other smart, dedicated people and change how the world experience digital signage, you will love working at ZetaDisplay.
We offer you an exciting position in a market-leading company that operates in an industry that is expected to grow strongly in the next few years. Welcome to apply with personal letter and CV, send it to email@example.com, VP International Business. Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will review applications continuously.
The position is based at ZetaDisplays head-office in Malmö.
We look forward to receiving your application!