A customer usually knows what he or she is looking for when entering a convenience store. A challenge most convenience stores face is how to influence the customer to make an unplanned purchase? Research shows that clear, attractive and tempting offers will help break the customers autopilot and increase unplanned impulsive purchases.
Another factor of importance is the placement of displays. Convenience stores are usually smaller premises but include many displays. Generally this is an industry which focuses on using displays to increases sales, and when they are used correctly the results are self-evident.
How can digital signage increase sales in a convenience store?
- Helps customers make informed decisions.
- Stimulates impulse buying by showing tempting and delicious content.
- Builds and enhances the desired atmosphere.
- Converts waiting time to value time when customer are queuing.
- Promotes higher margin products.
- Customises different offers by choosing a target group or a specific time of day.
SOME OF OUR CONVENIENCE STORE CLIENTS